This is a spicy Chat recipe by Chef Rahat. Chaat is a spicy and popular dish both in India and Pakistan. Kaala chana is also known as Kala Chola.
- Boiled Black Chickpeas – 250 grams
- Boiled potatoes cut into small cubes – 150 grams
- Tamarind Paste – 1/2 Cup or According to taste
- Tomato cut into small pieces – 1
- Ground Red Chillies – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt – According to taste
- Green Chillies – 4
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Cumin- 1/2 teaspoon
Grind green chillies, cumin and garlic and make a paste, add red chillies to it, use water if needed. Saute onion in hot oil and put the chilly paste in to that. Add tomato pieces, fry a little and add potato cubes. Mix well then add boiled chickpeas and salt and let it cook for 5 minutes. Add tamarind paste and stir a little on high flame. Add some coriander leaves. Garnish with mint leaves and Lemon and Serve.